Wednesday 12 January 2011

E4 Sting & Valenteins Castle - Old Animations



My entry for the E4 sting competition a few years ago, I think back in 08/09.
I used the rotoscope technique for the animals, created the background from a photo of my old house and edited it on photoshop. The sound effect was a default one from iMovie.

Used a combination of Photoshop 7, iMovie, iStopMotion





A short claymation I made after my A-Level or AS-Level Exams were completed and I had plenty of spare time to take over the computer room next to my art class and turn it into a temporary studio.
I made all the sets and characters, and some of the furniture was stuff I had left over from when I used to play with barbies. ;)
I believe that this was shot using 12fps. Used iStopmotion for capturing, iMovie and FinalCutPro for putting it together and effects.
Sound effects were default ones from iMovie and various free ones off the internet I think. I can't really remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment